Kunwarr Amarjeet Singh is known for his talent as a contemporary dancer. His journey began from becoming one of the finalists in Zee TV’s ‘Dance India Dance’, and then he became popular by acting as Reyash Singhania or Rey in Channel V’s ‘Dil Dosti Dance’ a.k.a ‘D3’. Further on, he participated in Color’s Season 10 of ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’, Life Ok’s ‘Dare 2 Dance‘, and Star Plus’ ‘Nach Baliye 5’. Amar has also acted in Zing TV’s ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ and Bindass’ ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’. As a celebrity guest, he has performed with Shantanu Maheshwari in ‘Jhalak Dikhla Ja’ and ‘Yeh Teri Galiyan’. Now, he’s a well-known choreographer in the dance industry.
Here are Amar’s top 17 trendy and dance reels:
- Whoopty Red Scarf Challenge with Macedon D’mello
- Swag in Black
- Lockdown Goa Plan with Macedon D’mello
- Cloning on ‘Ghungroo’
- Double Trouble on ‘Stand Up’
- Dancing & Vibing with Virali Parekh
- Types of Boys with Shivani Jeevan Jadhav
- ‘Leave the Door Open’
- Tapping Feet with Nishchal Sharma
- Dressing & Swaying on ‘Call Me by Your Name’
- Going Crazy with Aishwarya Usha Radhakrishnan on ‘Coincidance’
- ‘Body’ Challenge with Charlie Chauhan
- ‘Touch It’ Fashion Challenge
Kunwarr Amar is one heck of an Indian dancer, that we can’t help but gasp in amazement at his smooth as silk movements. He’s worthy of being a part of so many shows, and I really marvel at his talent. He’s an inspiration for so many dancers and rising stars. On Instagram, he has a fanbase of 441K followers! Damn boy, people surely are gaga over your moves!