Instagram’s @Creators announced the launch of a new Live Scheduling tool just a day ago. This feature will help “you promote ✔️plan ✔️and prepare✔️for upcoming Lives. You can now schedule your Lives with a feed post up to 90 days in advance 🗓 and promote them via a new Stories Sticker for Scheduled Lives”, states Instagram’s @Creators.
With Live Scheduling, viewers will be able to sign up for reminders to tune in. Not only that, but they will also receive notifications when you go Live, acting as an alert. Quoting Instagram’s @Creators, “We believe this feature of the will help in discovery and distribution.”
Steps To Schedule Live Scheduled Live Creation:
- Open Instagram Story, you will notice Schedule as the new feature. Just click on it.
- Then fill up the Video title.
- Next, click on “Share as post”
Steps To Schedule A Live Feed Creation:
- Select an image that you want to post on Feed
- Then write the caption and fill up the details that need to be added
- Lastly, click on Share
So, these were the steps to operate Live Scheduling. Now that you know, get a hang of it and use the tool whenever you deem fit.