Instagram for Business introduces steps that you need to follow for setting up your first ad on Instagram through Ads Manager. By creating the correct ad that encounters the right person, you will be able to reach new customers. All you need to remember is that the ads should align with your business goals.
Here are the six steps for creating your first Instagram ad using Ads Manager as mentioned by Instagram for Business:
- Firstly, open Ads Manager and create a new campaign. Proceed by giving it a name and objective such as “clicks” or “likes”.
- For the next step, you need to decide the page where you want to represent the ad and click on it.
- Select the audience you want to target, fix your budget, and don’t forget to choose where you want your ad to appear.
- Choose the visuals you want for your ad and also select the post format you want your ad to be displayed in.
- Make sure to add a call to action, such as “Download” or “Shop Now”.
- Finally, click Close and Save the Draft. Then review and hit Publish!
So, that’s how you can set your ad on Instagram with the help of Ads Manager. It’s quite easy and definitely helpful. To know more, click HERE!