Spotify brings us ‘Ruk Jaana Nahi’ to share #KahaaniUmeedKi who made the best out of their situation to help others in these times of need. As per Spotify India, “#RukJaanaNahi is a Spotify initiative to recognise & remember the selfless superheroes who have stood up to help others in difficult times. Every week, Rajkummar Rao meets ordinary people to tell their extraordinary #StoriesOfHope, so their contributions are not forgotten.”
Rajkummar Rao voiced out this “evocative” and “emotional” poem written by Swanand Kirkire, as a “salute from Spotify.”
Already, there are ten episodes on Spotify including the welcoming message and trailer. The other eight episodes are as follows:
- Javed Khan – Ek Driver Ne Apni Auto Ko Banayi Ambulance
- Tanvi Shah – Ek Doctor Ki Beti Jo Bani Covid Educator
- Dr. Sachin Nayak – Car Ko Ghar Banane Wale Bahadur Doctor
- Nilachal Parida – Mountaineer Se COVID Warrior Banne Wale Ek Aam Admi
- Adarsh Kumar – Ek Law Student Jo Bane One Man Army
- Nigam Patel Aur Sheetal Somaiya – Ek Aisi Team Jo Karti Hai Dignified Funerals
- Shraddha Shringarpure – Ek Ladki Jisne Ki Gaon Me ‘Bolki Shaala’ Suru
- Nairit Gala, Dhruti Davey Aur Prashansa Porwal – Youngsters Jo Bane Twitter Warriors
“Sadhaaran log, asadharan kahaniyan. Is podcast se apne andar ke hero ko jagao! Aaj ke mushkil waqt me, kuch dil ko chhoo jaane wali kahaaniyan, jo aapko har ghadi, har kadam par yaad dilaye ki ‘Ruk Jaana Nahi’. OfSpin Media Friends ki peshkash,” remarks Spotify. All the episodes can be heard on ‘Ruk Jaana Nahi’.
Spotify truly came up with such a great initiative that we can’t be thankful enough. This is what inspires and motivates others to help each other, and work together towards a better future.