What is a summer vacation or weekend without a fun-loving watchlist to spend time with your go-to person? Boring! We know it, you know it and so does Netflix. Netflix is celebrating romance and fun in the sun with fresh films, new and returning TV series, and new collections that shine a light on love in its many forms – from classic romantic dramas to laugh-out-loud rom-com and reality shows, plus all the love that bonds friendships, stumps young adults and everything in between.
New seasons of beloved shows are back. Virgin River returns for the fourth season. Will we finally find out who shot Jack? And whose baby is Mel carrying?! The third season of Never Have I Ever promises to deliver all the teenage angst and awkward romance that fans have to come to love. And Love on the Spectrum is back! Following the success of the multi-award-winning Australian series, this US-based adaptation is an insightful and warm-hearted docu-reality series following autistic people as they navigate the world of dating and relationships.
Fall in love with Sofia Carson and Nicholas Galitzine (Purple Hearts), Dakota Johnson and Henry Golding (Persuasion), Kat Graham and Tom Hopper (Love In the Villa), and reignite that spark with Lili Reinhart (Look Both Ways) and Jordan Fisher (Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between) as they navigate the drama of romance in these swoon-worthy films.
Also Read: Jitendra Kumar’s Jaadugar on Netflix trailer
As they welcome back fan favorites, they are also breaking out new voices in front and behind the camera. Several summer films feature women at the helm, including Along for the Ride(Sofia Alvarez), Persuasion (Carrie Cracknell), Purple Hearts (Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum), and Look Both Ways (Wanuri Kahiu).
And if you’re looking for something more specific, they have new collections to spark your interest. Like Love Across Timelines, featuring stories such as WhenWe First Met and Love, Wedding, Repeat about how love endures even when pesky obstacles like time travel, time loops, reincarnation, and parallel timelines get in the way. Or Summer Love, stories that are all about love and fun in the sun ranging from Along for the Ride to the Wet Hot American Summer series. And then there’s Small Town Charm, featuring heartfelt comedy and romance stories that take place in small towns, for when your summer getaway plans don’t quite work out.
Upcoming Titles- as released in the Netflix Blog-
- 🎥 May 6: Along for the Ride Photos + Trailer
- 📺 May 18: Love on the Spectrum Photos + Trailer
- 🎥 May 19: A Perfect Pairing Photos + Trailer
- 📺 June 10: First Kill Photos + Trailer
- 🎥 June 22: Love & Gelato Photo + Trailer
- 🎥 July 6: Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between Photo + Trailer
- 📺 July 8: Boo, Bitch Photos + Trailer
- 📺 July 8: How to Build a Sex Room Photo
- 🎥 July 8: Dangerous Liaisons Photo
- 🎥 July 15: Persuasion Photos
- 📺 July 20: Virgin River S4 Photos
- 📺 July 29: Uncoupled Photos + Teaser
- 🎥 July 29: Purple Hearts Photos + *NEW SNEAK PEEK*Clip
- 🎥 August 4: Wedding Season Clip +*NEW*Photo
- 📺 August 12: Never Have I Ever S3 Photos
- 🎥 August 17: Look Both Ways *NEW TITLE + DATE ANNOUNCEMENT*
- 🎥 September 1: Love in the Villa *NEW* Photos
So whatever kind of love story you’re in the mood for, just get the popcorn and let Netflix sweep you off your feet this summer.