Everyone is a Netflix fan and the plethora of shows the OTT platform offers is just insane. Many of us don’t watch shows for the sake of watching, rather we watch them as a true extension of ourselves. Honouring the unique experience which Netflix provides, it is kicking off the inaugural Netflix ‘Fansgiving” which is a week-long campaign and sweepstakes in the U.S. to give back to fans that have embraced shows over the years.
“‘Fansgiving’ will give fans a chance to win authentic and limited-edition reproductions of exclusive props from their favorite Netflix series and VIP event experiences, including from Stranger Things, Sex Education, The Witcher, Squid Game, La Casa De Papel (Money Heist), Lost in Space, and Bridgerton. We’re also throwing in a lifetime subscription to Netflix.
Prizes also include a trip for two to the Emily in Paris Season 2 premiere in — you guessed it — the City of Light! Plus two invitations to The Queen’s Ball: A Bridgerton Experience in Los Angeles.” says Netflix.
Furthermore, Netflix will also be sharing stories of super fandom while celebrating their love for their favorite shows on the platform. Here’s what Netflix said in its newsroom.
THE FANSGIVING SWEEPSTAKES:
THE PROPS: We’re giving superfans a chance to win 48 of both authentic and limited-edition reproductions of show props from their favorites – from Stranger Things, Sex Education, The Witcher, Squid Game, La Casa De Papel (Money Heist), Lost in Space, and Bridgerton.
- Each limited-edition item has a unique serial number to prove authenticity. The serial number identifies the exact moment it appears in its respective show for the first time.
- Each item is a limited edition that cannot be purchased elsewhere.
- The sweepstakes will host 23 unique items, each with 1-3 chances to win, for a total of 48 giveaways.
THE VIP EXPERIENCES: There will also be four chances to win exclusive, all-expenses paid VIP experiences to the following:
- Emily in Paris – VIP trip for 2 to the Emily in Paris Season 2 premiere in Paris, France on December 15.
- Bridgerton – VIP trip for 2 to “The Queen’s Ball: A Bridgerton Experience” in Los Angeles, CA in March 2022.
- Stranger Things – VIP trip for 2 to the official “Stranger Things Experience” in San Francisco, CA around May 2022 – July 2022.
- Money Heist (La Casa de Papel) – VIP trip for 2 to the “Money Heist Immersive Experience” in New York, NY around January 2022.
A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP: One lucky winner will walk away with a free lifetime subscription to Netflix.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit the Prop Drop website to enter: propdrop.shop
- The sweepstakes will open Tues, Nov 23 at 8am PT and close Friday, Nov 26 at 11:59pm PT.
- Limit 1 entry per person per drawing/item.
- Must be 21+ to enter.
- Open to permanent, legal US residents physically residing in one of the 48 contiguous US states or the District of Columbia (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other US territories).
- Winners must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to travel and/or event entry (VIP experiences only).
- Winners must hold a valid passport (Paris experience only).
- Winner announcements will begin on Tuesday, November 30.