Instagram introduced a new tool that will help in getting more insight into the way Community Guidelines affect one’s Instagram account, Account Status! Instagram’s @Creators announced this news just a day ago and stated, “Use this tool to learn what you can post on Instagram, and what you can do if your post goes against our guidelines ❌”
Now, let’s take a look at all the updates that are highlighted by Instagram’s @Creators:
- “Account Status will help you get more insight into how our Community Guidelines. Guidelines affect your account.
Use this tool to learn what you can post on Instagram, and what you can do if your post goes against our guidelines.
- Stay informed about your account:
Find out if you post something that shouldn’t be on Instagram, and what it could mean for your account.
- Know when to take action:
Learn what you can do if your post is taken down or if you don’t agree with your decision.
- See your staus anytime:
View all posts that have been taken down so you continue to stay informed.”
Steps To Operate Account Status:
- Opening your Instagram account, tap on Settings
- Then select Account
- After that, click on Account Status
Instagram also launched a new video format. To know more, go through Instagram’s New Video Format Combines IGTV & Feed Videos!