Instagram Live Shopping lets you experience the convenience of in-person as well as online shopping. From selling products directly from the app to engaging with potential customers, you can do it all easily. Thus, for seamless usage, Instagram for Business shared “How to set up Live Shopping on Instagram.”
Let me highlight the points for better understanding as mentioned by Instagram for Business:
- Have a shop on Facebook or Instagram
- Enable checkout on Instagram
- Ensure products are in your catalog three days before your live stream
(P.S – Checkout on Instagram is available to eligible US businesses currently)
Steps To Set Up Instagram Live Shopping:
- Head to the Instagram app and tap Your Story at the top left of your screen.
- Scroll to the right and select LIVE.
- Tap the shopping bag icon on the left and tag the products you want to feature.
- Once you’re ready, tap the Live button to begin your Instagram Live session.
- While broadcasting, tap the shopping bag icon and then tap Pin to pin each product you want to feature.
- Quick Tip: Save your live stream once it’s over so future shoppers can purchase your tagged product through the saved video.
So, that’s how you can experience Live Shopping on Instagram! Now that you know, keep your shopper bug alive and have fun! Also, check out Learn New Ways to Tag Products on Instagram.