It’s here! The time of the year which gets many apple users, ad agencies and tech lovers excited. THE APPLE EVENT. This year’s apple event was called Far Out and it was an event of the year as in this event they have launched the new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 pro.
The event took place at Steve Jobs Theatre in the company’s headquarters in Cupertino, California on 7th September 2022. It was also live streamed that begin at 10 am Pacific Time (10:30 pm in India).
Tim Cook, 61, who took over as Apple’s CEO in 2011, grew the technological giant into a multi-trillion dollar company, according to a report by Investopedia. At the annual keynote event of the company, he introduced and announced other high-end products too other than iPhone 14.
Also Read: Brands exhibiting support via ‘Pride Campaigns’
Here are the highlights of ‘Far Out‘
- The launch event saw the unveiling of the latest iPhone 14 launch. The latest phone introduces a satellite connectivity feature for emergency use. The iPhone 14 will come in four models, and the iPhone Pro and iPhone Pro Max will be powered by the new A16 bionic chip while having a 48MP main camera, a 12MP telephoto lens, and a 12MP ultra-wide lens. These handsets will also have a true depth camera and auto-focus for the front-facing camera, as per the report by The Hindu. The company has responded to people with a changed design, which will feature a new pill-shaped cut-out it calls the “dynamic island.” However, the iPhone 14 base model will still have the design of the earlier model only.
- The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro are finally introduced and will be available for pre-booking from 9th September and would be delivered on or after 16th September. The iPhone 14 price in India starts from Rs 79,900, while the iPhone 14 Plus price in India is set at Rs 89,900 for the base model. The iPhone 14 Pro price in India starts from Rs 1,29,900, the iPhone 14 Pro Max is priced at Rs 1,39,900 in the country for the base model. The iPhone 14 models come with up to 512GB of storage, while the Pro models offer up to 1TB of storage, as per the reports.
- They’ve introduced the Watch Series 8 that can track changes in body temperature and has a crash detection feature, which will only function when the user is driving. The Apple Watch Series 8 will be available in three colors: midnight starlight, silver, and product red along with three stainless steel finishes. Apple has also redesigned its Watch SE to now include a crash detection feature. The Apple Watch Series 8 starts from Rs 45,900 in India. The Apple Watch SE will be priced at 29,900.
- With a new H2 chip, the upgraded AirPods Pro is also introduced that will offer reduced distortion and greater amplification, according to the company. Users of the iPhone with a true-depth camera and iOS16 can get a detailed profile of their ear shape for a custom listening experience. The new AirPods Pro also has touch controls enabled. According to the updates, the airpod will provide up to six hours of listening time from a single charge. The Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) will be priced at Rs 26,900 in India.
- The introduction of the Apple Watch Ultra is also a highlight as it comes with a second speaker to enhance audio even in windy areas. It additionally makes use of this feature with an 86-decibel siren for emergency situations. Apple Watch Ultra will have a price of Rs 89,900 in the country.
The event was in the spotlight as it introduced the major Apple device updates of the year. Let’s look forward to what more can be expected of Apple.