If you are someone who has a problem choosing gifts. It’s okay because Google now has a solution for all- The frequent home remodeler, the whiz of gaming, the fitness freak, and the beauty fanatic.
Every Christmas season, Americans buy gifts for an average of more than seven people, and over third buy gifts for more than ten people. Google decided to be there to assist people in finding the ideal present, regardless of who or how many loved ones are on the user’s list.
“People shop with Google more than 1 billion times per day. So we’ve put together the Holiday 100 — 100 gift ideas and insights based on trending searches from 2022. You’ll find gift inspiration across categories like Home and Garden, Apparel and Accessories, Beauty, Gaming and Electronics, Health and Fitness, and Toys and Crafts.”, wrote Google blog.
They also released a trend list that was noticed this year.
Here’s a peek at some of this year’s trends:
- A game for all generations? We saw a 500% increase in shopping searches for pickleball this year. Pickleball paddles made this year’s list, with Paddletek Phoenix G6 Pickleball Paddle as a popular option — available from 10+ stores on Google.
- Start your own slice joint: People searched for home pizza ovens 80% more this year. Ooni’s Fyra Pellet Burning Pizza Oven is among the trending options, available from 25+ stores on Google.
- Go for the gold, silver and bronze: Health tracker jewelry is trending, with a 200% search interest increase in 2022. Oura’s Smart Ring Gen3 is a popular choice this year.
- A toy to hang onto: Searches for weighted stuffed animals reached a 10-year high this year. Check out Pillowfort’s Weighted Plush Dinosaur, which has more than 400 five-star reviews on Google.
- All that glitters is good: Search interest in glitter hair spray grew 400% in 2022. Eva NYC’s Kweeen Glitter Spray has more than 1,200 five-star reviews.
Words like “stressful,” “exhausting,” and “overwhelming” are used by 50% of shoppers to characterise their thoughts about holiday shopping. We comprehend. We’ve added some of Google’s most useful purchasing tools to the Holiday 100 website to allay your gift-giving concerns. When you’ve found something you like on the list, just use criteria like price range, on sale, material, colour, or nearby to focus your search.
Finding the ideal present is tough, according to 60% of people. It need not be that way, though, thanks to the Holiday 100. Let’s hope for a smooth and enjoyable holiday shopping season through Google’s Holiday 100!